Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What's red, hot and soaking wet?

I hope that you didn't let your mind go somewhere dirty with that title... Slap on the wrist if you did! But, if you guess that the red, hot and soaking wet thing was me after an afternoon workout, then you are CORRECT!!!
Some of the new staff are keen to get their workout schedules in motion and it is providing just the right amount of motivation for me to drag my sorry butt to the gym! I was going by myself before but I wasn't pushing myself very hard and finding excuses not to go was all too easy. But, these girls, Lizzy in particular, are right into keeping me accountable. Even once coaching has started, one of the other girls, Christa, is willing to go after practice with me. So things are looking good from that angle.
They still aren't looking good from my angle of staring into the mirror... but soon *rubbing hands together*, soon my pretties... mwhahahaha.

Updates to come...

No comments: