Saturday, August 26, 2006

Happy Birhtday to me...

Hee hee... so it is my birthday. Or was last night but I plan on getting as much out of it as possible. Went out for dinner with Raymond (that's my best friend in Korea) and then went to a really nice, relaxing martini bar with some other friends. It was good. I love just being with my friends and hanging out. I'm not keen on making a huge deal out of my birthday usually. I just like for friends and family to call or write an email saying Happy Birthday and that's it. Gifts... don't really need them. Cake... hate it (unless it is an ice cream cake... yummy). Big bruh-ha-ha parties... don't need them either. Just time with friends and/or family, sharing laughs and memories. That's all I need and want for my birthday.

2 comments:

AprilMay said...

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like it was a fun birthday (hey, any birthday involving alcohol...).
Here is a special birthday song just for you:

Happy Birthday to you
Tae-Kwan-Do may be through
But we know 'tis true
You can still kick anyone's butt!!

Umm, yes I know the last line doesn't rhyme. Too much rhyming is utterly boring, and you are NOT a boring person! Happy birthday again, and stretch it out for as long as you can!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Ang! I'm glad that you had a great evening out! May God bless you in full this year!