Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I am terrible...

I know most of you knew that already, but today I realised it. Today, my new school (SIS) went to my old school to play volleyball. I used to coach at the old school before they had their new beautiful facilities and it was great... but we never won games and it was hard on the girls and on me. So, I took my girls from the new school and I made them promise that we wouldn't lose. Isn't that bad? But I couldn't stand the thought of losing to my old school in their new facilities... So, I worked the girls hard and we won!! Our varsity teams lost, but we won... GO JV! But isn't it terrible to want to win out of spite?! Oh well, I guess the truth of my nature shines through!

But I will say this, the new facilities for ICS are WONDERFUL!!! They finally have the campus they deserve and I am happy for them. Those kids and teachers are like family to me and I couldn't be happier for them. It was weird to see the little kids that I used to teach in 4th grade or higher. Even some alumni were there. So, Sanders, if you read this... all our darlings say hi. They are just so cute even though they are growing! And J9... our old JV girls who are still there doing varsity say hey... so does Crystal. And... if Beth ever reads this Sharon and Hannah from the old Varsity team send their love...

Whew! All those little shout outs tired me out! ha ha ha. Okay... gotta grab some grub!

Ciao

1 comment:

AprilMay said...

I am glad for ICS too, but somewhat jealous!! So, I am terrible too. ;) I can't imagine our little chickies that big! Today was day 2 of school and I am utterly exhausted. Also, this getting my Master's degree thing? IS GOING TO POSSIBLE KILL ME DEAD.