Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Two more sleeps...

For some reason, this year, the holidays don't seem to come fast enough. Maybe it is because I stayed in Korea or maybe it is because my students are really, really hard this year. But whatever the reason, the holidays that we get in the international schools feel few and far between... I know that they aren't, but I feel like they are. But regardless, on Saturday I will be boarding a plane and heading out for a spa in Thailand for a week... aw... yea!!! I was supposed to do a cleansing fast when I got there, but I think I am too tired and I haven't had time to do the pre-fast so.. .I think the order of the day is sleep, sunshine, massages and swimming. I know, I know... you are reading this and some not-so-nice words are going through your mind... sorry! If I could take you with me, I would!!!

Okay... I need to crash. I promised to meet people at 5:30 am to workout... I know, I know... now you are reading it and laughing at my stupidity in giving up sleep a full hour before I have to... *^^*

1 comment:

AprilMay said...

GIRL!! I am sooo jealous. My exciting weekend plans include: Chores. Soccer. Clean out car. Grocery shopping. But hey! For excitement, I may not do the above in THAT EXACT ORDER.
Can I BE any more boring? ARRGGHH!
So, what spa and where???