Thursday, September 14, 2006

Aw... Yea!!!

So, I have lived in Korea for almost 7 full years now and I have coached volleyball for about 5 of those years. And year after year I have never managed to beat one certain school and they are the ONE I want to beat more than the others... There are other schools that I haven't beaten (mostly base schools because put a team of westerners against a team of Asians... who do you think will have more atheleticism and height?!) but that school... SFS.... ooOOooo how I have wanted to beat them. So we played them last week and lost the first set. It was close, but a loss nonetheless, so I got ready to just get all my girls some court time, especially when it looked like we were going to lose the second set. But then my girls came from behind to take the win... and then another set and then another!!! Yes, that's right... my fantasy win happened!!! We see them for two more games in the season so I am hoping to be consistent. But in the mean-time... WOOHOO!!!

No comments: