Tuesday, April 17, 2007

update on angst

Many of you have either posted a comment here or emailed me about the angst issue. It's good to know that you support my lack of angst. In fact, I was speaking to the other person in the relationship via chat today and it came to me... I have no expectations for the relationship (and that is by design - so that things take their natural course without my or his pushing or pressuring) and neither does he and that is why there is no angst. We are happily getting to know each other as people and so the distance doesn't affect that. So yea... no angst, no worries, no overanalyzing... *sigh* seems simple, doesn't it? I like it... and the best part is that my partner in crime (hahaha, I am sure he'll love that) is on the same page. So thanks supporters!! hehehe

No comments: