Sunday, April 01, 2007

Crazy Signs in Tokyo


Really this is the parking exit sign... but I think it is just telling people to pout... so... do it!!

Dunno what this is all about, but we saw it in Harajuku and I had to get a snap.

This might be my favourite sign from my time in Tokyo... how cute is that?!

So, if you haven't figured it out yet, I went to Tokyo. A couple of weeks ago, my friend Raymond and I went to a conference on Differentiation in Yokohama, which is just 40 minutes outside Tokyo. We made use of all our free time to hit the streets of Tokyo. We went to Shibuya (made famous in that movie, Lost in Translation), Shinjuku (very cool and loads of shopping), Harajuku (famous for their harajuku girls - made famous by Gwen Stefani - and all the crazy shopping there), and Asakusa (my favourite... lots of street markets, the temple, and little boutiques). Are you seeing a theme here? SHOPPING!!! hehehe. Tokyo is a blast, but I'm not sure I could live there...

Next entry? My trip to Bali and Singapore... yes, yes, I know.... you all hate me!! I can live with that. *^^*

No comments: