Saturday, April 14, 2007

Long time and long distance...

Okay... it has been ages since I last really wrote on here. I guess I've been trying to journal in the real world instead of in cyberspace... but I like both. How to strike a balance? Hm... food for thought, that is.... the other part of this article is to seek advice or opinions about long distance relationships... I think I've found myself in one and I don't feel all the angst that people say I should... so am I really in the relationship then? I've been asked out by other guys though since I started the relationship and that doesn' t interest me... so... hm... more food for thought. Anyway... that's all the rambling I have for now

4 comments:

AprilMay said...

"I think I've found myself in one and I don't feel all the angst that people say I should"

Um, those people? DON'T LISTEN TO THEM. Sheesh! Plug your ears and go "la la la" if they try to talk to you. Angst does NOT come until the first child is born, LOL! Seriously, girl! Whoever is telling you that you should feel angst is STUPID. Was I blunt enough?

AprilMay said...

Also, I hate you for going to Bali. My big excitement nowadays is waiting for the giant Walmart near my house to be completed. How sad is that?

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela!
I am just on here reading your blogs...they always make me laugh! I think you should tell that person to shut up also...and there is a new man? i am expecting an email girl...
miss you,
Amanda

Katrina said...

Yes, yes, let's hear more about this new man...:)