Monday, January 01, 2007

Another year come and gone

So the year is almost over... just hours away (about 7.5 hours to be exact) and I sit here and wonder what I have accomplished, and then my mind wanders to what I will resolve not to do or to do for the next year. So... accomplishments: hm... well, I have definitely accomplished the unwanted and unnecessary gain of weight... and I have accomplished almost all of my masters degree (just 3 more courses and a thesis paper to go). So it isn't all bad stuff. But I haven't accomplished as much as I maybe wanted to... I don't know.
Resolutions: hm... I think these are dangerous to make because they kind of set you up for failure, don't they? So I think I will resolve to just try harder in the things that I do and to have a longer list of positive accomplishments this time next year.
Oh... did you hear this one? Apparently (listen up single and desperate ladies) if you wear red undies tonight when the clock strikes midnight you will be guarateed to fall in love and/or get married over the course of the next year... I think as a matter of scientific experiment my friends and I are going to try it... ha ha ha!!! Just kidding!

No comments: