Saturday, January 20, 2007

A New Diet and Money Saving Plan!!

That's right all you diet hungry folk out there... here is the new plan, and it won't cost you anything... in fact, if you work it like I did, you will actually save money!! Ready for it? Here it is: Get the flu that keeps coming back!! I have had it twice this week and so instead of dropping in on a wine party, birthday party and a going away party, I am sitting at home in my sweats doing my best to keep the little I am able to eat down... gross, I know... but there is always a positive side, right? Well... here is my take on the positive side of this: I've been wanting to jump start a more healthy eating lifestyle by monitoring my portions and I've also been concerned about going out too much and spending too much money. Well, the flu that keeps coming back is so the answer!! I can't go out because I feel horrible for the moment (seems to go away after 24 hours and come back in 4 or 5 days for another round) and so that saves me money and from injesting huge numbers of calories at all these gatherings I am supposed to be at. See? There is an up side... there is always an up side!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

The other way to lose weight quickly, get pregnant, get nauseaus and be unable to tolerate the dicletin medication to take away the nausea...I lost a good 10-15 pounds this way...the only down side it is a temporary loss, since then, I've gained it all back plus some (but that may be the baby ;o) )Cheers!