Thursday, December 14, 2006

Long tme no blog...

It has been a long time since my last entry. I've just been so busy with school stuff, and I have started taking yoga a couple times a week as well. I know, I used to think that yoga was on the easy side, but it is really, REALLY hard if you do it right. My teacher is this tiny Korean woman who is incredibly, if not inexplicably, strong. She pushes us hard but also knows when we need to rest, so I appreciate her a lot. She is super nice and we actually have some friends in common, so that is cool.
What else has been going on? At work I've been diving in to getting the kids more tech savvy (I am sure I spelled that wrong), we now have a class blog page. So check it out at: www.sis-1b.blogspot.com It is pretty cool. There are pictures of all my hairbrained ideas for projects and some of their poems.
Other than that, I am just plugging along with life. I've been trying to be social and not too social, if that makes sense. I just want to be able to hang out without feeling dragged out.
Okay... enough for now...

No comments: