Sunday, December 24, 2006

Home for the holidays


So yesterday I arrived home. My dad was there to pick me up and take me to my parent's house so that I could surprise my mom. It was like the stuff on talk shows, you know... the ones with the big family reunions. I waited around the corner from the door and my dad told my mom to come downstairs to help him with a Christmas present. He told her he couldn't get it in the door by himself. She thought it was the fridge they had thought about buying and couldn't understand how she could help him. But she came anyway. Once she got out the door, she saw me and totally lost it... she just cried and hugged me and cried some more. It might be the best gift I have evrer given anyone!
SO yea... I'll be here from now to the 12th of January.

Have a good one!!!

No comments: