Sunday, August 26, 2007

Planning the Next Move...

Okay, I've been in Korea for about 8 years now and I think it is enough. I love it here, really, I do but I think it is time for a change. Perhaps another international posting or even going back to Canada. I know my friends Sherilyn and Samantha are holding their breath starting as soon as they read the Canada bit, but really ladies, don't hold your breath... I've got until June left on my current contract!! :) But when I think about it, I haven't worked at home in 9 years. I've been in Korea or Oman that entire time. I've only got one year logged in education in Canada. My struggle with going home is landing a job in a timely manner and the costs involved in going home... I mean... there is the house (covered in international contracts), the car (usually not necessary in overseas job placements), and the loss of being extraordinary because I live somewhere besides Canada. *sigh* I don't know... but I do know that things in Korea are coming to a close for me. The future is wide open, scary and a little like jumping off a cliff... but isn't that kinda exciting!?!? So, if you are keen... check out my new website I am building in order to sell myself as a top educator out there. It is still under MAJOR construction at the moment, but I am working on it... :)

www.angelacollins.checkoutmypage.com

1 comment:

AprilMay said...

Hey friend!
How exciting!! I love the webpage idea. I think you should return to Canada, at least for a couple of years. :)